Water Jungle Zone
- Open Daily: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Open Daily: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
Not Permitted Dresscode:
RFID, The latest technology that can make your life in water park more easier. It can be a purse without carrying money for every of your members, an active data base to customized the best services we have to its customers, a tracking system while you drop extremely down the RFID will keeping every single excitement moment and you can sharing to public at real time.
- Obey all posted safety rules throughout the park and please follow the instructions of park Team Members.
- Vana Nava Water Park management shall not be responsible for any accidents.
- Prices and operating schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Smoking is only permitted in specific, designated locations. Locations are designated with signage.
- Line jumping, cutting, or space holding is not permitted and may be cause for immediate ejection from the park.
- No pets permitted in the park.
- Outside food or beverages are not permitted.
- Appropriate swim attire is required.
- Guests wearing or requiring diapers and children being toilet trained must wear a swim diaper – available for purchase at the Gift Shop.
- Your safety is our top priority at Vana Nava Water Jungle and for that reason, the operation of any or all attractions may be temporarily suspended due to severe weather conditions.
- No running permitted.
- It is recommended that you rent a locker to keep your valuables safe, secure, and dry during your visit. Vana Nava is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Children must not be left unattended at any time.
- We STRONGLY recommend that minors (under18 years of age) be accompanied by an adult. Children may NEVER be dropped off at the park or left unsupervised. Vana Nava does not assume any responsibility or liability for stranded minors!
- All weak and non-swimmers must wear a lifejacket.
- Approved lifejackets are available throughout the park for your convenience.
- It is strongly recommended that any Guest under 48” (1.22 m) tall wear an approved lifejacket in the Wave Pool and Lazy River.
- Do not ride the attractions if you are pregnant, or have a history of neck, back or heart problems.
- Handheld cameras of any kind are not permitted on any attractions.
- By entering Vana Nava Water Jungle, you and your group or family consent to being photographed or filmed for promotional purposes without payment or authorization.
A Histoical Seaside Resort Town
Hua Hin is a renowned family holiday destination with a wide variety of leisure activities, restaurants and shops. The area in and around Hua Hin Thailand offers many historic landmarks, for example the King’s Summer Palace, the hilltop Buddhist Temples, renowned golf courses, a local winery, a lively night market, and a five km stretch of gorgeous white sand beach. A short journey from town, visitors can also discover national parks, caves, waterfalls , elephant sanctuaries, and the newest travel destination of Hua Hin – Ratchapak Park can take a 5 – 10 minute from Vana Nava Hua Hin.
Getting to Vana Nava from Bangkok
Via Car: (or private mini-van service)
Hua Hin is less than 200km from Bangkok, generally taking between 2-3 hours of highway driving. The most direct route from Bangkok is to follow Highway 35 (Thon Buri-Pak Tho) south, passing Samut Sakhon and Samut Songkhram provinces and then taking Highway 4 to Hua Hin. The easiest way to get to our water park is to take the Hua Hin – Cha-Am bypass towards Pranburi and turn left on to Hua Hin 112 before making a u-turn under the railway overpass. Follow the local road and our water park will be on your right side
Buses depart Bangkok’s Sai Tai Mai terminal every 20 minutes for the 3 ½ hour trip to Hua Hin. There are also mini vans that depart from Bangkok’s Victory Monument to Hua Hin, returning to Bangkok from a station next to Siripetchkaesem Hotel in Hua Hin.
Vana Nava is located close to Hua Hin Railway Station, one of Thailand’s oldest and most beautiful stations, built in the era of King Rama VI. Trains depart from Bangkok’s Hua Lampong station to Hua Hin daily and take about 4 hours.