Rules & Regulations
Permitted dress code:
- Obey all posted safety rules throughout the park and please follow the instructions of park Team Members.
- Vana Nava Water Park management shall not be responsible for any accidents.
- Prices and operating schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Smoking is only permitted in specific, designated locations. Locations are designated with signage.
- Line jumping, cutting, or space holding is not permitted and may be cause for immediate ejection from the park.
- No pets permitted in the park.
- Outside food or beverages are not permitted.
- Appropriate swim attire is required.
- Guests wearing or requiring diapers and children being toilet trained must wear a swim diaper – available for purchase at the Gift Shop.
- Your safety is our top priority at Vana Nava Water Jungle and for that reason, the operation of any or all attractions may be temporarily suspended due to severe weather conditions.
- No running permitted.
- It is recommended that you rent a locker to keep your valuables safe, secure, and dry during your visit. Vana Nava is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Children must not be left unattended at any time.
- We STRONGLY recommend that minors (under18 years of age) be accompanied by an adult. Children may NEVER be dropped off at the park or left unsupervised. Vana Nava does not assume any responsibility or liability for stranded minors!
- All weak and non-swimmers must wear a lifejacket.
- Approved lifejackets are available throughout the park for your convenience.
- It is strongly recommended that any Guest under 48” (1.22 m) tall wear an approved lifejacket in the Wave Pool and Lazy River.
- Do not ride the attractions if you are pregnant, or have a history of neck, back or heart problems.
- Handheld cameras of any kind are not permitted on any attractions.
- By entering Vana Nava Water Jungle, you and your group or family consent to being photographed or filmed for promotional purposes without payment or authorization.